Tuesday, 20 March 2007

32 flavors

In a way it is nice to be single again. I can do what I want. I am free. No more fights, no more obligations.

At the same time, I have more time on my hands. Time I don't really want to have on my hands.

And it sucks that we're not talking, but I think we will talk again, solve it, and be on atleast speaking terms.

Being single is what I have been for the last three years - excluding the last four-six months or so. As much as it sucks to be"alone", it is at the same time a freedom to do whatever. A freedom I am used to.

I know how to act, I know how to get what I "want". For some reason, I do not know how to get a guy to stay with me. And that blows.

No comments: