Tuesday, 17 July 2007

something different

Intensity may be good for a while, but then it will all of a sudden creep up on you and bite you in the ass.

Yes, I had too much of my man. He had too much of me. Our fights are absolutely ridiculous and unfounded in every sort of way, which just adds to show that spending work hours and after work hours together (almost every day of the week) is shit.

What we needed was a day to ourselves, which we sort of had on Saturday. It was great, we went to Hampstead Heath, had a nice walk in the beautiful park and the small little streets; it almost felt like a foreign (and not England-foreign) country at times. After that we went to Camden and had a bit of Maroccan food, and later a few drinks in the pub. We went home, watched some telly and ate some crap food. It was great. Then I didn't see him Sunday, hardly on Monday either as he started a new job yesterday and passed out at ten, while I was at work till twelve. Had a nice bit of cuddle though. Today I was all kissy and butterflyee in my tummy, missing him heaps. He was winking at me and blowing me kisses (we are definately cheesy), it was great. It felt the way it should feel after 2½ months, and not like we're an old grumpy couple in a routine we can't get out of.

In fact, all the things people have invited me to this week I can't even bother to think about; all spare time I want to spend with him. I miss my man and want to just lie and cuddle and kiss.

Apart from me being absolutely annoying about him, I got a haircut today, which is very nice and was free! Well, I bought her a drink, but that's it! Pretty damn well done.

Also, I got a bank account. At last, I can't believe England let me get into their system! Cool as.

No comments: