Tuesday, 1 May 2007

date with the night

Ok, so my stupidity turned out good. Well, so I told "everyone" right, and then he knew. So all I could do in the end was face up to it. Which I did. He didn't say much, then we had one of those awkward kissing moments, which didn't happen. Then yesterday, one of the lads from work, told me that he likes me back. Yay! The other guy and I went out for drinks, heaps of fun and I randomly ran into an old flatmate of mine, very nice indeed. We spoke a lot about the whole situation between me and the guy I like. So I decided to ask him out. Today, in the kitchen, I just couldn't. I left a note on his bed, then went for drinks with this really pretentious guy who basically just pissed me off. I went back, in hope to be able to take the note off his bed and just ask him in person. This is all just so high school. Too late, it was gone and he made his bed. Shit. Anywho, ran into some old friends and had a few beers. Then I actually mustered the courage to ask him out for drinks tomorrow. We are going out tomorrow. So excited. Thing is, between us things are really awkward, so I - being who I am - need to bring it all out in the open. At the same time, we work together, and I don't want to make things weird for anyone at work. It all has to stay sort of a secret.

I am thinking that tomorrow will be nice, perhaps a bit weird, but nice. We will have a few beers, and well... I will do my part, but after that I can't do much. Up till now I have done all the legwork and I am not gonna re-live the whole Mike situation. No fucking way. I will do my part and then I am done with this shit.

No comments: