Oh I am a seriously stupid fucking idiot!
Today I had induction. Afterwards, I got very very drunk with the boys. Oh how stupid they are, getting me drunk. After a few beers, there are no secrets left from the Ida. Jeez...
Ended up telling two people from work that I have a crush on another guy from work. One is ok, he won't kiss and tell. The other one though, is his best friend. That was really stupid of me. It doesn't matter that he promised me he won't tell, it's his best friend and he will. Fuuuuuck! Why do I have to have such a big fucking mouth? Seriously. So now, everyone will know, and well, work will be a little less comfortable and eh..! But why on earth does he need to run around and say all those things and tease me like that? I know it's just for a joke but it'd doing my head in. The guy who won't tell said that there is probably something behind it though, otherwise he wouldn't say anything. But still. Fuck. Why oh why did I need to go and tell his friend? I am seriously a fucking idiot.
Me and alcohol does not mix when I have secrets. I would rather sit around and annoy people with talking about my boobs constantly until they are so irritated that they leave than do things like this one. Tonight takes the cake. Fucking hell, I am an idiot.
Tuesday, 24 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment