One thing that really annoys me with travelling and meeting people who only speak English, is that I don't get to share the fabulous lyrics of some Swedish songs. Nor do I get to share hilarious Swedish television shows. And trying to translate the jokes just doesn't work; I sound stupid.
Ah, summer vacation. It came so quick. I managed to pull through a whole year of uni. Another £12,000 that I owe. Wee!
London is seriously doing my head in. I need to get away for a couple of days, see something else. Perhaps that's what I should do? Just get on a bus or train and do whatever.
What is it with drugs? Fucking hell, get over it. There is so much to life, why waste it doing drugs? Why not explore the many opportunities we have, do things we deemed impossible. Man, do I sound like a hippy or what? Haha.
There is something missing in my life at the moment. I need to figure out what it is. Caught myself missing Sweden and that is just silly. I know the moment I get back there I'll want to leave again. One day I'll be living in Copenhagen, loving it. I better, because that is one thing in life that I know I'm supposed to do. Constantly, looking for something better; the grass is always greener on the other side. Well, it's not. There will always be something wrong with the next place I go. The only way to not feel that is to just go for a couple of weeks. Then you'll love it, and always want to live there. As soon as I live somewhere, it takes a little while and then I dream about the next place.
Ultimately, though, I just want a beautiful place in the sun, some kids and someone who loves me to unconditionally.
At least I am doing something new; working in a pub. I always feared it, thinking I will hate it. It is actually quite ok. All right, by the end of summer I will want to kill myself with a blunt object, but for now it's ok, then I have that experience and I can do it again.
Ah, lovely to have a day off and reflect on a few things.
Wednesday, 11 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment