Oh jeez. What a week - or two!
So, this far I have been working what? Nine days straight. Got induction tomorrow, my extra very well paid job on Wednesday morning and then Bel's afterwards until close. Thursday I work morning and then Erica comes and will be here with her friend until Sunday. Monday I have an assignment due, so will need to study all of Sunday which means I need to take another day off. Shit.
Good thing is that I got a well paying job, where I get to expand my Swedish/English knowledge and that is very flexible. The bad thing is that I will be buried in work. Another good thing is that I will have money. I got paid on Friday and honestly, all I spent my money on was a bit of food, cigarettes, and some drinks at work. I still have heaps left and the pay wasn't even that big.
Ok, so now to the troubles. Dating this guy - really hot. Wait, not sure we are actually dating, but well, we went for drinks and snogged like teenagers, so I guess that is classified as a date. He is hot. He has a hot accent. He is funny. He is also nice, but have a very big thing for my tits. Granted, I ramble on about my - presumably - big and fabulous tits whenever a few beers are in my system, but still, I'm thinking - and gosh, yes, I know I sound old and boring and what not - I want more. A one night stand or a fuck buddy might give you the fix, but for one, I am sick of the fix and all that comes with it. Secondly, I feel like I have been fucking around the world for too long and that my list is way too long to even speak of. Yes, I am starting to get embarrassed about the number of people I shagged. I.E.; time to stop.
There is this guy at work... he is not hot, which is weird, because I am usually extremely vain. But he is absolutely... ah, amazing! He is tall (I love 'em tall!), he is nice, he is charming, he is funny, he is... ah! Fabulous. Oh, the crush I have. I feel like such a teenager. Thing is, I have eaten where I shit before and it is not to recommend. I believe he has no intentions for me what so ever, but he keeps saying things that just make me go "Ah, marry me and make me pregnant" (I sound like a 35 year old spinster!). Examples:
1. "You are absolutely gorgeous."
2. "Of course your boobs are great - I just don't say so because I don't want you to get a big head."
3. "I thought you asked me what my surname was to practise it to be Mrs. ...."
4. "You want to be my girlfriend?"
5. "When are you going to put out for me?"
6. "Of course you can crawl into bed with me."
7. "You wanna fuck?"
8. "But I like the way you talk." (On how this other girl just keeps rambling on and I said, well, I talk a lot too.)
9. "You wanna have some kids and call them ...?"
10. "Ah, you're a sweetheart!"
And how he gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek today when I got that new job. Gosh, I am smittened! What on earth am I supposed to do? What can I do? Not much. I will just have to look from afar and hope no one swoops him up, cos the day I quit that bloody job, I will tell him how I feel, and if it's not mutual, that's ok, cos I won't work there anymore. Bloody fucking life eh.
Monday, 23 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment