Oh, today was quite all right. I downloaded some new music, I love discovering new stuff; it's just so refreshing.
Had a bit of a chat with Josh, it was all right. Then walked in central London, becoming down from past memories. (oh, I love this song on tv right now!) Ah, how past memories can haunt you, but at the same time, how good that I can live and learn. My great hope now is that I not only lived, but actually learned. I believe I did. Perhaps a thank you-card is appropriate?
School's out. It's lovely, at the same time a bit annoying. Now everyone has left, gone back to their home countries; all but me. I am stuck here in the hell hole called the fabulous city of London. Err, or something.
Re-read that poem I wrote a couple weeks ago, being pissed off my head and angry with a certain someone. Weed might be good for inspiration and words and other things that normally don't pop into your mind; alcohol is not. Mother of crap it blew. I laughed out loud and became a bit embarrassed.
Other than that, my living situation is concerning me. I don't want to have to move again, but at the same time I feel a bit disrespected (is that the proper English word?) by my house mates. Fuck, I know that I say that in London, I would not want to live alone. But right now, I long for nothing else than to not live in London and to not live with anyone but me. I miss my old apartment in Sweden. It was so nice. Just me - fabulous!
I think I'll have another beer. And another smoke.
Thursday, 12 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment